Month: January 2015
Station group activities
Aistear-At the Optician
Love is in the air
The Exploration Dome
Lily Pad Pond Art
Rules around medicine
Today in First Class, we discussed medicines. We examined some tablets and liquid medicines. We spoke about rules around medicine:
1. Don’t take medicine unless given by an adult in charge, nurse or doctor.
2. Never take more than it says on the bottle or box
3. Never play with medicines.
4. Keep medicines in a safe place-up high.
5. Don’t touch, taste or take anything just because someone tells you.